วันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

White Tattoos - What things?

I admit, that I called in my head, still not give up to get it. But clearly we have a new tattoo in the center of fashion, do not know. It seems that the white ink tattoos have become a blockbuster, the most. Popular stars like Kate Moss, Lindsay Lohan has a new tattoo this interesting target. From what I read is the whiteness of a joint application tattoo tattoo gun, but the ink used, and a thickImproved quality of normal skin lifting.

TV star Jasmine Lennard, the latest trend is to expire at this time. She said

Lindsay Lohan

"Everyone in Los Angeles is a tattoo, so I had to do. I saw Lindsay Lohan had, it looks great, I asked them, they understand. She told me it was grass clover. At first I was afraid and left, because I'm like a brand, rather than seeking to think of a tattoo. "

White Tattoos - What things?

"After the tattoo is red,But I do like the design because it is subtle, you really do not understand it unless you seek him, that's the charm of the whole thing. "

"Many stars have. Someone told me that Kate had heart white ink on one side of the body."

There are also some shortcomings, but these white tattoo, which nevertheless do not permit, please contact the sun. Second, that disappeared almost twice as fast as a normal tattoo, is not ultimately recommended for white, if you have a tattooVery fair, because, as scar tissue that just ended, instead of looking for a tattoo. I'll admit, I do not know the new tattoo trend. I think it looks like he has his own brand of literal.

Your Tattoo Friend

Ashley

White Tattoos - What things?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น